- Powerful writing tools help you create outstanding documents
- Accomplish more with an enhanced user experience—save, share, print, and publish your documents with just a few clicks
- Add visual effects, such as shadow, bevel, glow, and reflection to your text, or turn your text into compelling diagrams
- Build a budget and track expenses with easy-to-use graphs and analysis tools that bring your finances into focus fast
- Make better decisions quickly with easy-to-analyze spreadsheets
- Improved spreadsheet tools let you more easily discover patterns and highlight trends in your data
- Create dynamic presentations to engage and inspire your audience
- Captivate your audience with a polished presentation using improved tools for video- and photo-editing, dramatic new transitions, and realistic animation to help you tell a crisp, cinematic story that’s as easy to create as it is powerful to watch
- Synchronize multiple email accounts from services such as Hotmail, Gmail, or just about any other provider
- Easily import your email, contacts, and to-do list from Outlook for Windows
- The new ribbon helps you find the commands that you already know how to use in an intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Assign color-coded categories to messages, contacts, and other items to help you tell at glance which items deserve your attention
- A Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later
- 1 GB of RAM recommended
- 2.5 GB of available hard disk space
- Exchange support in Outlook 2011 requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 RU4 or later.
- Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
- Coauthoring requires SharePoint 2010 or a Microsoft account.